Lowlife + PDF Bundle
Lowlife is a toolkit for old-school RPGs about delving into tunnels, trenches, and mines.Inside, you'll find:
- Systems and consequences for caving, climbing, and tunneling: all the ways you might interact with (and suffer horrible fates in) caverns and mines.
- Hazards, challenges, and encounters players can grapple with, down in the dark: flammable gases, toxic molds, and mysterious geological phenomena.
- A handful of monsters and beasties that might live in the shallow underground: critters like the dire hellbender, the precognitive mole, and the greater trollworm.
- Items to use in the tunnels: the standard tools and dynamite, yes, but also exciting chemicals (like gelignite) and strange devices (like singing holler-hammers).
- Tables for generating your own warrens and trenchworks from scratch, if you want to build a hellhole dungeon from the ground up (or down, as it were).
- Guidelines for modifying existing dungeons to be denser and tighter, if you already have a dungeon in mind but want to up the level of tension and danger.
- Bits of flavor, aesthetic, and worldbuilding scattered throughout.
36 pages, staple-bound softcover, 5.5 x 8.5 inches + a pamphlet.
Written and designed by Sam Sorensen. Illustrated by Seweryn Jasiński. Edited by Jarrett Crader.
*PDF will be emailed once the physical item ships.