Worldlings: Tales of Tiny Gods
Hidden in the mists of the Wilderwoods, just past the outskirts of the village, in the cracks and hollows, small souls lead profoundly simple lives, linked to the world by delicate threads of magic and happenstance.
WORLDLINGS is a lore book of animistic gods for your Cairn, Into the Odd and 5e games.
It describes adorable spirits that inhabit the wilderness, the Worldlings. Each is the shepherd of a small corner of nature. Their combined power can have a huge impact on civilization as they compete for resources. This is where an adventuring party may be called for assistance.
- 12 tiny gods, each with rituals, hiding places, clues, and faction details
- Lore that you sprinkle into any setting
- 12 summoned beings and 5 dangerous polluted beings that Worldlings rally to do their bidding
- Wilderwoods mini hex-crawl with 12 points of interest
- 4 biome mystery generators to kick off your adventures
Writing by Jim Hall and A.J. Montague
Art by Okro
Colors by Brian Yohe (p37-38, p41-44)
Layout by Jim Hall and Brian Yohe
Map by Jim Hall
50 pages, 5.5" x 8.5" saddle stitched zine
*PDF will be emailed once the physical item ships.