Enter a garden of earthly delights.
The sun has stopped setting over the king's favorite garden. It seemed like a harmless curiosity at first but the animals have turned violent and strange alien beings have appeared. The duke has placed a bounty for enterprising sell-swords to end the curse of endless daylight.
Hideous Daylight is an adventure module for Cairn and other pen-and-paper RPGs with old-school sensibilities. Player characters will navigate a 20-point hex crawl to end the strange curse affecting the land.
- 33 pages of non-linear, character-driven adventure in the OSR tradition;
- Two keyed dungeons and a 20-point hex-crawl;
- A bucolic fantasy setting easily insertable into fantasy RPG campaigns;
- Dangerous new monsters, weird magic items, and an unpredictable random encounters table;
- Features two gazebos.
- Includes images and json files for Foundry Virtual Tabletop or other online virtual tabletops.
Written By Brad Kerr with art by Matt Stikker and Tyler Smith Owings.
A5 saddle-stitched zine, 33 color pages.
*PDF will be emailed once the physical item ships.