Demon Driven to the Maw + PDF
SOMETHING IS WEIRD ABOUT THIS PARTY IN 16TH CENTURY SCOTLAND.
A famous thief stole a magical jewel and hid inside a castle where a party is taking place. Enter the party, find the jewel, escape with your life.
- A spooky 16-page party-crawl adventure for tabletop role-playing games
- Written for Cairn RPG by Yochai Gal
- Compatible with Into the Odd, Electric Bastionland, and loosely compatible with other new-school old-school RPGs
- A perfect one-shot (play test time: approx. 3 hours)
- Includes high resolution map files for VTT use
- Created for the Random Adventure Jam and uses the Random Adventure Title Generator by Chris Bissette
EVERYTHING here is SPOT on. It is exactly the correct amount of information. It is EXACTLY flavourful enough. It is formatted perfectly to do what it needs to do. It’s not following rules, for formatting, but flowing naturally, relying on evocative tersity to convey what it needs to.
You can run this. You instinctively know HOW to run this. The adventure supports you in running it. It is full of GLEE, or, perhaps, POTENTIAL glee.
It is all I have ever wanted in a D&D game. Which means it is all I have ever wanted in life." - Bryce Lynch of tenfootpole.org
*PDF will be emailed once the physical item ships.