Bloodheist + PDF
Bloodheist is a full tabletop RPG, presented in zine format. The pitch is simple: Dracula won, and the Undying Empire he built is ruled by immortal, squabbling vampire clans. You will play as a gang of criminals, hired by a powerful vampire to steal a valuable object from a rival. Human or undead, your characters are outsiders, unaffiliated with any one Great House, hired for the jobs that can't be traced back to your employer.
The game uses a simple d6-based ruleset, where the core resolution mechanic sees players accumulate small dice pools and attempt to roll at least one six. All rolls are player-facing, leaving the GM free to concentrate on providing humour, thrills, and suspense. The system is light, flexible, and easy to teach, perfect for one-shots or quick campaigns.
Inside the zine you will find:
- An introduction to the Undying Empire - Bloodheist's comedic, gothic setting.
- Complete rules of play.
- Character generation procedures for human and vampire Thieves.
- Six Professions - Thief archetypes, each with their own set of unique tools and skills.
- Twelve Rituals - the supernatural blood-magics that can aid your Thief in strange and horrible ways.
- A full suit of Follies and Dooms - manias and curses that are inflicted on your Thief when things don't go to plan.
- The Secrets system, which gives the Thieves secret agendas and objectives through the use of a deck of playing cards.
- A solid serving of GM guidance, helping create memorable heists, characters, and twists for your players.
- Random dice tables for sparking ideas - locations, valuable objects, NPCs, and more.
- A sample heist - The Crimson Countess - in which the players embark on a daring train robbery.
A5 zine, 56 fully illustrated pages by Lewis Garvey, in midnight black, corpse white, and glorious, gory red + a one-sheet scandal rag.
*PDF will be emailed once the physical item ships.